Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fun Fact: Whats In A Name

Happy Friday everyone!

We ha to get new internet so I wasn't able to blog for a few days but I'm back in business!

I thought I would try something fun...every Friday I will share a fun tidbit about me an hopefully you'll get to see a little about the girl behind the shop!

In 7th grade we did a project researching the origins of our name. I have a unique first name but I never asked my mom where she got the name from. 

I knew my brother was named after my dad, my sister was named after a woman who was like a second mother to her, and where did I get my name??....



yeah thats right The Price Is Right!!! My mom told me it was her fav show when she was preggo with me and there was a spokes model named Anitra and she really liked that name.

When my mom told me I thought she was lying so I would have a neat story for class, but then several years later I was watching an anniversary special and they had a clip with her on it...Anitria Ford!!




At least she was attractive :)

Who were you named after?


No comments:

Post a Comment