Saturday, February 11, 2012

More FREEBIE Valentines!!

So if you are anything like me you are a last minute kind of person :) With that I also like quick and easy projects. So while trying to figure out what to do for my daughter's class valentines I decided to create something cute and easy. I'm not a big fan of the boxed valentines from the store and I figure this is probably the last year that I can get away with not buying them (can't wait for next year when I'm sure my little sassy pants will be demanding them). I wanted something fun, cute and EASY. 

I came up with these two options which pretty require you to stick some candy in a bag and attach these fun FREE toppers/tags!!


SMARTIE Treat Valentines!


Treat Bag Toppers available HERE
Favor Tags available HERE

HUGS & KISSES Treat Valentines!
Treat Bag Toppers available HERE
Favor Tags available HERE


For Either Treat Topper Valentine

You will need Smarties or Hershey's Hugs/Kisses candy, resealable snack or sandwich size bags, stapler and FREE printable treat bag toppers.

Simply print and cut the toppers. Place the desired number of candies in the bag. Fold the topper in half and place over the top of the sandwich/snack bag. Staple the sides of the treat bag together. 

For Either Favor Tag Valentine:

You will need Smarties or Hershey's Hugs/Kisses candy, fold over sandwich bags, ribbon, regular hole punch, 2" craft punch and FREE printable favor tags. 

Simply print, cut/punch out tags. Place the desired number of candies in the bag. Fold over the top of the sandwich bag. Punch a hole in the top of the favor tag. Tie the favor tag around the sandwich bag with a ribbon. 

EASY PEASY VALENTINES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment