Wednesday, September 7, 2011

With Envy Wednesday-Baby Baby Baby

On my previous blog for Green With Envy Studios, I did a weekly showcase of work by some talented Etsians called With Envy Wednesday. I decided to bring it back here on this blog! And even though it's late it's still Wednesday so HA!

If you haven't noticed I have baby on the brain (14 days to go!). So what better to feature this week than super cute baby items!! Seriously the cuteness below is almost too much to handle. Please visit these awesome Etsians you won't be disappointed!


 (click on image for optimal viewing)

a) Elephant Fun gDiaper Cake by Erin's Little Lamb Shop

b) Baby Shoes by My Baby and Company

c) Handmade Personalized Baby Girl Quilt - Name Appliqué - Sweet Nothings by Riley Blake by TracyBug Creative

d) Baby Crib Mobile "Driving to Dreamland" Design by Drops of Color

e) Zebra Hat by Monarch Dancer

 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute collection! Congrats on your new baby! Thanks for showcasing my personalized quilt! ~Tracybug Oh and I do have a current discount code OCT2011 for 5% off!

    ReplyDelete